Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Been a while

I just realized it has been a while since I wrote anything here.  If you are on Facebook Aman and I have been putting updates on our farm page fairly regularly.  Visit us on the Bumpus Farms page on Facebook.

This has been one of those years you use whatever it takes to get the job done. We have planted with about everything from a one row planter
a 3 row (haven't used the 2 row yet)
a 4 row, a 6 row,
 a 12 row
All the way to a 23 row planter
We ... I've gotten stuck
and generally have planted as fast as the ground dried out ... or faster. Although some of the ground isn't drying very quickly.
We've had flat tires
Wheels have fallen off while going down the highway
Barn roofs have been repaired
 (no Aman and I didn't do it)
 as well as buildings somebody backed into
 (no need to say who...)
and one of these days we will either get finished or quit for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment