Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm impressed

We use 80/20 talc/graphite seed lubricant in the corn planter.  I wanted to stock up early because the last year or two it has been a little short supply in season.  We've checked various Rural King Supply stores, Big R, etc and not found ANY. I was getting a bit frustrated.

Aman, Ben, and I went to the show at Gordyville yesterday and I ran across the guys from Precision Seeding
We had purchased a few things from them in the past, and I asked about 80/20. Sure, no problem.  It's $xx.xx a jug and we'll ship it to you.  I said sure, send me 3 jugs. Didn't give the salesman anything but my business card.  I figured I'd get a call from a secretary in a day or two asking "..and how did you wish to pay for this?".

This afternoon I check the package box at the back door and inside is a box with 3 jugs of 80/20!
I'm impressed.

We finally got to haul some corn today. 
 I think when I win the lottery I'll put hopper bottoms under all the bins.  We also got to play with one of our new toys, the conveyor I bought late last fall


Worked pretty good.  Gotta run.  Later Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment