Sunday, September 29, 2013

Something we are working on ...

I've had the URL www.BumpusFarms.info for as long as I've had www.BumpusFarms.us.  I just haven't done much with it.  I started working on it in 2011 on a different site with different purposes. It kind of got shoved on the back burner and ignored.

Wordpress operates a bit different than blogspot.  I think it may offer a few more options if I can figure them out. I'm hoping to do more with it, so kind of keep an eye on it and see what develops


2 comments:

  1. What is the difference or purpose of .info versus blogspot??? In layman's terms......lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own the addresses www.BumpusFarms.info and www.BumpusFarms.US. I don't have a server to put a web site on so I have a blog set up at www.blogspot.com and redirect traffic to that site. .info is just another site

    ReplyDelete